Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PLAYED MYSELF! or DID I?

so yesterday after I finished working out I took an hour and a half long shower!! I washed, conditioned, and detangled my hair, and shaved; I was feeling pretty good! As soon as I was about to cook my lunch I got a surprise visitor! MY BOYFRIEND!!!! He came to pick me up and take me to the movies. I was excited to spend time with him because I hadn't seen him in forever but I didn't eat anything!

So when we got to the movies he ordered popcorn and nachos!! whomp whomp whomp!!!! this is where the story takes the disastrous turn!! I indulged in junk food!! I didn't eat a large sum of it but the fact that I ate some made me realize that I'd have to work even harder the next day to work it off!! I didn't wanna beat myself up and make myself feel guilty about eating because my stomach was growling like a lion in a cage and I just needed some kind of relief!!!! After we left the movies we went to his house and he ordered us shrimp and broccoli from a chinese restaurant. I thought I would be adding a little healthiness into my meal until I saw all the soy sauce on it!!

So after my day of not so healthy eating I stepped on the scale and saw that I'm now 164 lbs!! I was ecstatic! I did the 30lb shred dvd w/ little to no breaks and I felt good! So good that I stepped on the scale again and saw that I weighed 169? Like I said in my lost post I swear my scale is broken because there's no way I could gain 5 lbs in a matter of a 30 min work out dvd. Is it? For breakfast I had a nectarine and I drank two glasses of Ice Cold WATER during my workout!! For lunch I plan on making chicken seasoned with salt, lemon pepper, garlic, and italian herbs with veggies!! Another thing I'd like to note is that my appetite has GONE MIA! I'm never really hungry any more!! There's more then enough healthy foods around my house to eat but I never get the urge to. I try to eat at least 3 balanced meals a day but it seems like sometimes I end up forcing myself to eat? HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment