Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Motivation!!

I complete Jillian Michael's 30 Shred today without a hitch!!! &&& I'm super excited!!! I need to stop for a few seconds here and there to catch my breath but I kept up and I completed the whole DVD!!!! I'm so elated!!! This is so encouraging and it lets me know that I can do it. My whole weight loss/healthy living journey is attainable! Through strength, courage, and faith in the man upstairs, I'll be able to meet my goals in no time.

I feel so positive and proud of myself that I'm not willing to give up. I turned down TWIZZLERS, AND SODA yesterday!!!!! I feel like I'm making the right choices and I'm excited about the results!!


In other news, I think my scale is broken! Yesterday I weighed 170 lbs and today it says I weigh 165! I'm not sure whether or not I indeed loss 5 lbs in one day or my scale is just broken and deceiving me BUT I do know that I'm grateful for whatever change I've made over the last 24 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment