Monday, September 12, 2011

Good Eating!!

For today's breakfast I had a banana & a glass of water! Because I worked out after I ate, my appetite wasn't that big so I didn't eat until lunch!

For lunch I cooked tilapia and decided to have a salad with a little twist. Instead of drenching my salad with fattening dressing I made my own tomato based sauce! I had no tomatoes in my house so I used a little tomato sauce added some fresh garlic, red pepper, green pepper, sea salt, and lemon pepper. It came out amazing and I'm so satisfied! Although I think I added a little too much tomato sauce, I think my meal could be considered healthy. I've been cooking more often then usual so I'm still trying to find my niche!

For dinner I made chicken seasoned with sea salt, lemon pepper, garlic, and italian seaoning with mixed veggies!!! As I expected my family and friends were too eager to get a taste of my food and they LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment