Friday, January 11, 2013

Diligence....

Today is the fourth day that I've actively worked out since making my journey towards healthiness and I have to admit this is my third work out. Although I promised myself to workout everyday regardless of how big or how small, yesterday I was unable to work out and I'm not beating myself up about it. I woke up at 7ish and rushed out to my internship, upon my arrival I found that I'd have to attend a movie screening and meet and greet. I was at my internship from 8am-6:30pm and the screening was from 7-9pm. After the screening ended I headed over to the meet and greet from 9-11 and I got back home at 12am, so there was no way in the world I was incorporating a workout into my 15 hour day. One thing that has me feeling content with myself is the fact that I managed to eat extraordinarily healthy and I did a ton of walking. Because I'm commuting from Brooklyn to Manhattan everyday to and from my internship, I get a good amount of walking in and if you include the extra blocks I added on getting to and from my new evening plans, its not too bad. Tonight I did an ab and booty workout by YouTube guru Tiffany Rothe and boy am I sore. I'm probably going to do a few more workouts before the night is over because I really want to see good results in an decent amount of time. Be back soon with another update...

No comments:

Post a Comment